JIRA offers issue and project tracking tools for software development teams.
There’s no shortage of places you want to keep track of your JIRA projects – especially Cisco Spark. Enhance productivity by getting all your JIRA updates in Cisco Spark where all your team members are already active. This integration lets you connect your JIRA projects to Cisco Spark spaces, and ramp up, or down, the volume of notifications and actions you want to see as the project evolves.
- See all your JIRA issue notifications in Cisco Spark. You have to be a JIRA admin or work with your JIRA admin to complete set up
- Customize various project notifications to be received in different Cisco Spark spaces
- Add, modify or delete any JIRA notification set up at any time directly from the Depot
- Access JIRA notifications in Cisco Spark in all your devices
- Enable for both JIRA Server and Cloud
November 1, 2017
- Addresses the request which would allow JIRA users (non-admins) to set up this integration to receive JIRA notifications in Cisco Spark
- Create and update JIRA issues, or quickly respond to a JIRA notification directly from Cisco Spark. This option requires JIRA authentication and a JIRA Cloud account.